Sawdust Connection Return Policy - Changed Your Mind? This is My 30-Day Return Policy
Is Your Purchase Not Exactly What You Wanted or You Ordered the Wrong thing?
Not a problem! My return policy is relatively easy: Items received by me within 30 days from the date of purchase, in the same condition you received them, will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the items you are returning. Please refer to the purchase date on your sales receipt or Pay Pal Transaction.
To avoid disappointment please read this policy thoroughly.
OUR 30 DAY NO HASSLE GUARANTEE!!!
Call me crazy but I understand that it is difficult to order something from a catalog or online without really seeing, touching, inspecting it & trying it out. With few exceptions you can return unused items for a refund of the purchase price.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KEEP THE
ORIGINAL BOX/PACKAGING & DOCUMENTS
FOR ALL ITEMS UNTIL YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH IT!
You must keep ALL items & their original box/packaging including paperwork, twist ties, pen tip protectors, etc. until you are absolutely sure you are happy with the products...not to exceed our 30 day (from date of purchase) return policy. If I have to clean, fix or replace items you will be charged our cost for those items or services. I cannot get replacements for damaged or missing boxes or documents on any power tools (jig saws, transformers, etc.) so you MUST KEEP THEM until you are sure you are going to keep it.
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER THE WARRANTY ON BURNERS UNTIL YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH IT & GOING TO KEEP IT. If you have registered it I cannot take them back.
Sawdust Connection's guarantee is simple: If it's not what you were expecting, you've changed your mind or for whatever reason just send it back postage paid for a full refund (less shipping/handling charges) as long as you follow our guidelines.
Like most business' I try to make my customers happy but I must stand by our return policy if I am to maintain our low prices.
If I shipped an item in error, I will credit the return shipping charges & re-ship the correct item at our expense.
This page has been updated 5/28/16
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO OUR RETURN POLICY
The main guideline is that you return the products just as
you received them & shipped so I receive them no later than
30 days from the date of purchase!
If you would prefer to have a credit towards another item, please let me know & I will be happy to send you something that's more suited to your needs.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Notify me BEFORE you ship any returns.
- Please contact me for the proper shipping address.
- Ship all returns to ensure they are received by me before the 30 day return policy expires...which is 30 days from date of putchase.
- Include a copy of the packing slip or Pay Pal transaction with all returns.
- Include a brief note or explanation of the reason for the return would be appreciated
- Follow the specific guidelines listed below for Razertip, Foredom & Proxxon products below.
- Products must be returned in the same condition that you received them including Razertip products. That means they are returned "like new" along with ALL undamaged packing & documents.
- For special orders for items I do not stock & are drop shipped from the manufacturer or distributor (Foredom, Proxxon & Razertip) please read the information below. These items need to be returned to the manufacturer or distributor in accordance with their return policy. If you return them to us you are subject to a 15% restock fee. It's best to contact me before returning any special orders or items shipped directly from the distributor/manufacturer.
- If any items must be cleaned (i.e.: pyrography tips) or replaced (i.e.: boxes, wrappers, warranty & instruction documents, etc.), repaired or replaced, fees to clean, repair or replace will be deducted from the refund. Labor fees will be charged at a rate of $10.00/hour (billed in 1/4 hr. increments).
- If you have any questions if the items you are purchasing are covered under our no hassle guarantee please contact me.
- Insure your package in case it is lost or damaged in transit.
- Please provide me with tracking information so I know when to expect the package & can notify the distributor or manufacturer if you are shipping directly to them.
Items that may not be returned to me
The only exceptions to this return policy are:
It is AFTER 30 days from date of purchase...the best way to avoid disappointment is to make sure you like the product when you get it & not wait until the 30 days is already gone by! (I have had people contact me who waited 6 months before deciding they didn't want the product).
Feathers - These items are one of a kind clearance items (even though they are not listed in the Clearance Center) & once they are removed from inventory & shipped they cannot be returned.
Broken or defective products - These must be returned to the manufacturer. Please refer to the warranty page for information regarding how to handle products that are not working.
Bound books that are worn or damaged in any way.
Brushes & applicators that have been used.
Proxxon & Foredom Carving Kits: If these have been opened, plugged in and used they cannot be returned due to "Buyers Remorse"
CLEARANCE CENTER ITEMS. All items that have been moved to the Clearance Center have been discontinued & are sold as "all sales final" which means they may not be returned. NO EXCEPTION!
Returning Razertip, Proxxon & Foredom products
How returns are handled for Razertip, Proxxon & Foredom products
Razertip Pyrography Tools, Accessories & Razaire Dust Collection System
If you are returning a broken or defective product please refer to the Warranty Page on our website.
Please DO NOT register your warranty until you are sure you are keeping it. Should you decide you aren't happy with the burner or pens they must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Items must be returned in the same condition you received them.
Refunds will be processed within 2-4 business days of receipt of the returned merchandise. Refunds will be processed by the same method you paid. Refund will be for the cost of the merchandise only. Labor or restocking fees will be deducted if necessary.
Be sure to notify me before shipping any returns to Razertip or to me. Be sure that you provide me with the tracking information when you do ship the return so I can track the return.
Please follow these guidelines:
If your items were drop shipped directly from Razertip (such as non-stock items or the Razaire Dust Collection system) they must be returned directly to Razertip along with a copy of your packing slip or Pay Pal transaction so they know who it was sold by. They will notify me when they received the product & I will issue a refund of the purchase price in accordance with our return policy.
Please ship in a timely manner. Returns must be received by Razertip within 30 days from the date of purchase in accordance with this return policy.
Include a brief note or explanation of the reason for the return would be appreciated
Notify me what you are returning & who you spoke to at Razertip.
Once Razertip receives the returned merchandise they will notify me of what was returned & I will issue the refund of the returned merchandise
(shipping is non-refundable) within 2 business days.
Items shipped directly from Sawdust Connection must be returned directly to me.
Be sure to include a copy of your packing slip or Pay Pal transaction so I can find your original order. I will issue a refund of the purchase price in accordance with our return policy.
Please follow these guidelines:
Please contact me BEFORE shipping any return for the proper shipping address to use.
Pprovide me with the tracking number.
Please ship in a timely manner so that it will be received within 30 days from the date of purchase in accordance with this return policy.
ALL items MUST be returned in the same condition you received them in & ALL documentation, packing material & boxes must be returned intact.
Include a brief note or explanation of the reason for the return would be appreciated
If any returned items must be cleaned or need repair/replacement (i.e.: dirty burners or pyrography tips &/or broken burner or tips) labor fees will be charged at a rate of $10.00/hour (billed in 1/4 hr. increments). If the items cannot be cleaned by me or need repair or replacement you will receive a refund less the return shipping charges to Razertip in Canada or 15% restocking fee, which ever is less.
If any items are missing (i.e.: boxes, wrappers, warranty & instruction documents, etc.) restocking fee for replacement cost will be deducted from the refund.
Razertip contact information for returning Razertip products directly to them (Drop Ships)
Razertip Industries Inc.
PO Box 910
301-9th Street North
Martensville, SK S0K 2T0 Canada
Phone (306)931-0889 Fax (306)242-6119
Web: www.razertip.com Email email@example.com
- If these tools have been opened & used they cannot be returned due to "Buyers Remorse". If they are unused, & unopened & it's is within 14 days from the receipt of the order they must be returned to the Distributor (please see below) postage paid.
- If it is after the 14 days please contact me ASAP to discuss the options available.
- If you changed your mind after you ordered & have not received the order it's best to refuse the order when the carrier attempts to deliver it to avoid paying additional shipping to return it. Once the returned product is received by the distributor they will notify me of receipt & a refund will be processed within 2-4 business days for the products only.
The distributor's return policy:
"If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it within 14 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping costs. The tool must be unused, and in the original undamaged packaging. Returned items maybe subject to a 20% restocking fee."
Please follow the steps below:
- Please call for approval 920-757-1718 before shipping the product back. Be sure to let them know you ordered it from us & the date you received the product. They will issue a return authorization number.
- Make a copy of your original invoice & include it with your return. State the reason for the return.
- Make sure you put the return authorization number on the package.
- Ship POSTAGE PAID To: The General Store, N1246 Thrush Drive, Greenville, WI 54942
- Be sure to notify me when you ship it & provide me with the tracking number
- Once the General Store notifies me it has been returned according to their return policy a refund for the purchase price of the merchandise will be processed within 2 business days.
Foredom Carving Kits
If these have been opened, plugged in and used they cannot be returned due to "Buyers Remorse". If they are unused & unopened please contact me for return instructions.
If you changed your mind after you ordered & have not received the order it's best to refuse the order when the carrier attempts to deliver it to avoid paying additional shipping to return it.
Once the returned product is received by the manufacturer they will notify me of the return & a refund will be processed for the products only within 2 business days.
Items returned after our 30 day return policy has expired
Should I receive items after the 30 day return policy has expired (30 days from the date of purchase) it will be processed as follows:
- There will be NO REFUNDS if the items are not in it's original unopened, unused & undamaged box/packaging along with all original documents (if it came in a box/packaged with paperwork).
- If the original unused item/unopened, undamaged box/packaging & paper work is returned postage paid you will be charged a flat 15% restocking fee & the refund will be issued within 2-4 business days of receipt for the price products only less the restocking fee.
- If the item is returned & the product has been used, items are missing, damaged &/or need to be replaced there will be NO REFUND....NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If the return is received more than 45 days from the date of purchase there will be NO REFUND regardless of the condition.
How Returns & Refunds are Processed
- Refunds will be processed by the method used for the original order.
- Refunds will be for the full amount of the merchandise returned less shipping/handling charges & any necessary labor or restocking fees listed above.
- If merchandise is returned as required (in the same condition you received them) your refund will usually be processed within 24 hours of receipt. Refund will be by the method of original payment.
- If the return requires any work or replacement of materials, the refund will be processed after all the maintenance is completed & documents or parts are replaced. I will keep you fully aware from the time I receive the return to when the refund is processed.
- If you are returning an order that was shipped directly from the distributor or manufacturer the refund will be processed after I receive notification the items have been returned & the condition of the returned items. Please allow time for the package to be received & the information to be received. I will keep you fully aware from the time I am notified of the receipt to when the refund will be processed.
- If you have paid for your order by check, the refund will be processed after the check has fully cleared the bank.
Shipping Charges for Refused/Return to Sender & Incorrect Addresses
Customers will pay any shipping charges incurred if your order is:
- Packages sent back to us due to failed delivery attempts (1-2 Attempts are generally made by courier before returning it to the sender), because you entered an incorrect address or were unavailable to receive the package or didn't leave a note to the carrier where to leave the package if you will not be home.
- If the package is refused & returned to the sender.
- Refund for the returned items will be processed within 2 business days of receipt less the shipping charges paid at the time the order was placed.
WHERE TO SHIP YOUR RETURN & HOW TO PACK IT
- Please contact me BEFORE shipping the package to get the proper shipping address. This will ensure I receive the package in a timely manner.
- Please provide me with the tracking number as soon as you ship the package.
- All Items must be returned postage paid & insured in the original in sellable condition
- Please ship your package to ensure that it is RECEIVED BY US within 30 days from the INVOICE (TRANSACTION) DATE.
How to pack & ship your return:
- Simply pack the item(s) carefully & wrap it so it doesn't get damaged in shipping. Write the reason for the return on the invoice/transaction details I sent you or you received from Pay Pal
- Make sure you insure it for the value of the returned products should it get damaged or lost in transit.
- Items must be shipped postage paid.
- Include whether you want credit toward another item (include what you want) or a refund. If you want something else but are unsure of what you want it's best to contact me to discuss your needs.
- Provide me with the tracking information so I can keep an eye on the package as well.
- You may use any shipping service that is convenient for you such as United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx or the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) just be sure you use the correct shipping address.
If you have any questions regarding this return policy please